Organising a good corporate party isn’t always a piece of cake. It’s tough to get everyone interested and involved. Some people feel awkward. And coordinating all of the details can be a lot of work.
Here’s a quick and easy plan to avoid those challenges—and end up with a memorable party.
- Outsource your entertainment. Let a professional take the time to prepare for your crowd and manage the microphone. It will be faster and easier for them, and the results will be more polished.
- Pick an activity that gets people involved and collaborating. Team games like pub quizzes inspire everyone to come out of their shells, contribute and have a few laughs together. A professional quiz host will know how to work the room.
- Build excitement with an incentive. Add a prize for the winning team or as a draw. It doesn’t have to be expensive, either. An extra day off or a gift card will do.
- Check-off the small details. Book your venue, order drinks and snacks. Tack up a few decorations and stream some festive music. That’s about all you need to do.
- Consider starting a new holiday tradition. If you go with a quiz party, bill this year’s event as the First Annual Holiday Quiz-Off. For an added touch and amplified bragging rights, get a trophy and let them know that you’ll be adding the winning team name to it each year.
With December right around the corner, now’s the time to get your plans in place.
To learn if a quiz party is the right choice for your organisation, or to reserve your date, contact The Quiz Team